1300 888 104
International +61 3 9039 9407
Bookings can be made at Ticketek agencies across Australia and New Zealand
Brisbane International 2014 tickets
Brisbane International 2014 ticket on-sale dates are as follows:
|Tickets||Type||On-sale date||Time||Off-sale date||Time|
|Packages||General public||Wednesday 2 October 2013||9am||Tuesday 8 October||5pm|
|Single + Packages||General public||Wednesday 9 October 2013||9am|
*Note: on-sale dates for other groups, including state member association members, coach members, Davis Cup Foundation members, previous purchasers and more will be published here as the information is made available.
Get ticket updates
To receive the latest ticket news, subscribe to the official Brisbane International e-newsletter (the sign-up is located on the home page).
Looking for the perfect gift? Gift vouchers for Brisbane International 2014 are on sale now through Ticketek.
Australian Open membership
Australian Open and Australian Open Series fans, here is your chance to receive benefits that include:
- access to tickets prior to general on-sale (including the Australian Open and all Australian Open Series events)
- access to on site Game Set Match lounge at the Australian Open
- complimentary ground passes for the Australian Open
- access to Tennis Australia’s Wimbledon and French Open ticket ballot
- merchandise discounts at the Australian Open
- exclusive competitions and much more by becoming an Australian Open member.
Go to www.australianopen.com/membership or call +61 3 9914 4254 to join.
Tennis Australia recommends Ticketek’s ezyTicket as its preferred method of delivery.
Ticketek’s ezyTicket offers you the ultimate convenience when you book selected events online.
Your ezyTicket is emailed to you so you can print them at your convenience. Each ezyTicket has a uniquely encrypted barcode to validate entry to events and allow for detection of counterfeit tickets.
How do I buy an ezyTicket?
To purchase an ezyTicket you must have:
- Web Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher and Firefox 1.0 or higher for PC, Safari 1.3 or higher for Mac.
- ezyTicket must be purchased from Ticketek’s website. Caution: do not accept an ezyTicket from unknown parties as they may not be legitimate.
- ezyTicket is currently available for selected events only.
How do I print an ezyTicket?
To print an ezyTicket you must have:
- Adobe Reader version 6.0 or above (version 8.0 is recommended). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- A Standard ink-jet or laser printer with resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
* Please note that colour printing is not required.
For any additional help or queries view Ticketek’s troubleshooting guide.
Ticketek M-Ticket offers you convenience and improved access at selected events with tickets sent direct to your mobile phone. Purchase tickets from Ticketek’s website, mobile site or call centre.
In an Australian first and unique to Ticketek M-Ticket, you’ll have the option of sending every person in your booking their own individual ticket via SMS. Alternatively, you may wish to receive all Ticketek M-tickets on your mobile phone and either forwards them to your friends yourself or keeps all tickets on your phone and arrives together with your friends.
Helpful tips when arriving at the event:
• If you selected to have all tickets sent to your mobile phone, make sure these have been forwarded on to everyone in your booking.
• Before arriving at the event open your Ticketek SMS message.
• Once your message has been opened, click on the link to reveal your Ticketek M-Ticket in preparation for scanning.
• At venues using turnstiles, scan your Ticketek M-Ticket by placing your mobile phone with barcode displaying under the turnstile scanner.
• Where handheld scanners are used, simply present the M-Ticket to the customer service representative for scanning.
• For any additional help please visit Ticketek Mobile.